Let's talk Dog & Food
My name is Tara and I am a qualified canine nutritionist. I found my passion for dog nutrition when my German Shepherd, Bear, suffered continual digestive issues. Having seen the amazing effects a change in diet had on my beloved boy, I set out on a mission to encourage more owners to think about the effect nutrition has on the health of their dogs. Having retrained, I now get to talk to wonderful dog owners all day long about their faithful friend’s food, and nothing makes me happier! For me, learning never ends. One course leads to another, which leads to another book, white paper or a conference and I am still learning something new every day!
How can I help?
From free introductory calls, to longer consultations and follow-ups, I have a range of services designed to meet you & your pets specific needs.
15 Minute Free Introductory Call
Designed to explore how we can work together.
30 Minute Consultation
In-depth discussion with help on a specific issue.
60 Minute Consultation
Nutrition deep dive to support illnesses or diet revamps.
What I have learnt.
The five key things I have learnt about canine nutrition.
- What we feed our dogs effects their behaviour.
- Their food impacts their health on the inside as well as the outside.
- Not all foods are created equally, no matter how convincing the marketing is.
- You can do small things that will make a huge difference to common problems.
- Food is fun. It’s not just what food we give our dogs, but how we feed them that can make a big difference.
A few words from some of our brilliant customers.
I am here to help you as a dog owner with your dog’s nutrition. So if you want to chat about your dog and their food, a phone call is the best way to connect. It is old fashioned and the first 15-minutes are free!
Why not sign up to receive my monthly news letters that include offers, tips and guides on dog nutrition!